Enforcement Of Court Orders

At my law office in Spokane, Washington, I represent clients in a wide range of family law matters, including the enforcement of court orders. An enforcement action may concern a variety of issues, including:

  • Child support
  • Property division
  • Parenting plans
  • Spousal support

Whether your former spouse has failed to hand over a deed to property as required by a divorce decree, failed to comply with the visitation provisions of a parenting plan or otherwise failed to comply with a court order, you have rights. For help, contact my law office in Spokane, Washington, to speak with an attorney.

Washington Attorney Assisting With Child Support Enforcement Actions And Contempt Sanctions

When a judge issues an order, he or she expects that it will be followed. Washington courts consider failure to comply with a court order to be a very serious issue. Contempt sanctions may include an award of attorney fees or possibly even jail.

I have helped many clients enforce court orders. As an experienced family law attorney, I understand how hard it is for people to go through the process of a divorce, paternity proceeding or other family law proceedings. Once you have obtained an order, you have a right to expect that you will receive the benefit of that order.

Contact An Opportunity, Washington, Divorce Lawyer

If you need help enforcing a court order and need to speak with a Washington child support enforcement lawyer, I am pleased to offer a free consultation. To contact my Spokane law office, call 509-720-8991 or contact me by email.