Hodgson Law Office
Get A free initial consultation
800-732-4698 509-720-8991


January 2018 Archives

What are the consequences for failing to pay child support?

Parents in Washington are under an obligation to support their child. Whether they are married, divorced, in a relationship or separated, both of a child's parents must see to it that the child has food, clothing, shelter and more. A child deserves to get a proper education, to engage in extracurricular activities, to have ways to be entertained, and more. Therefore, when a parent in Washington is ordered to pay child support, and fails to do so, there could be negative consequences.

Complications may arise in same-sex divorce

Divvying up assets in a same-sex divorce is proving to be a difficult task in some cases. In a heterosexual divorce, there is almost always a definitive date of which the parties began to share assets. Therefore, a judge can use that date by which to determine ownership of different assets.

Contact My Firm

I look forward to meeting with you and discussing your specific issues. Schedule a free consultation by calling
509-720-8991 or toll-free at 800-732-4698 or fill out my online form below.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Review Us